Non-drowsy cold relief for kids is just a squeeze away.
Simply squeeze the small, pre-measured dose into the mouth. This medicine for children 6 months of age and older is free of flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar, and artificial sweeteners.
ColdCalm Kids Liquid Doses are available in a box of 30 pre-measured doses.
No known drug interactions
For ages 6+ months
- Children 6 months of age and older: Give 1 dose at the onset of symptoms. Repeat up to 6 times a day. Decrease frequency with improvement.
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS- Relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 15C HPUS – Relieves nasal congestion
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS- Relieves body aches associated with colds
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS- Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS- Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS- Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS- Relieves mild fever
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS- Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States
- Purified water
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 6 months of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sore throat, vomiting, skin rash, diarrhea, difficulty breathing or fever above 100° F (38°C) develops, or if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen, or new symptoms occur.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of addicental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps or if inner foil pouch and vials are not intact
- Do not refridgerate or freeze
- After opening the foil pouch: store unused vials in the foil pouch for no longer than 3 months at a temperature that does not exceed 77°F (25°C)
- After opening the vial: the product must be used immediately
- Do not reuse
- Contains 0.0015% alcohol
Other ColdCalm Products
For more information or comments on ColdCalm, please contact:
Boiron Information Center
4 Campus Blvd.
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3267