Find relief wherever you go with ColdCalm On the Go.
This non-drowsy cold relief medicine targets symptoms at every stage of the common cold without the need for water. The meltaway pellets come in portable tubes, making them convenient to carry on the go.
ColdCalm On the Go Pellets are available in a pack of two tubes, approx. 80 pellets per tube.
No known drug interactions
Ages 3 & up
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then take 5 pellets every 6 hours. Decrease frequency with improvement.
- Children under 3 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS
- Apis mellifica 6C HPUS
- Belladonna 6C HPUS
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Ask a doctor before use:
- in children under 3 years of age
- if sore throat is severe, accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen, or if new symptoms occur.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if pellet dispenser seal is broken.
- contains 0.25 g of sugar per dose
Other ColdCalm Products
For more information or comments on ColdCalm, please contact:
Boiron Information Center
4 Campus Blvd.
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3267