ColdCalm addresses symptoms at every stage of the common cold.
These non-drowsy, meltaway tablets for ages 3 and up are easy to take at the first sign of symptoms. No water needed.
ColdCalm is available in a box of 60 meltaway tablets.
No known drug interactions
Ages 3 & up
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, take 2 tablets every 6 hours. Decrease frequency with improvement.
- Children 3 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS—Relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 6C HPUS—Relieves nasal congestion
- Belladonna 6C HPUS —Relieves colds with a sudden onset
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS—Relieves aches and pain associated with colds
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS—Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS—Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS —Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS—Relieves minor sore throat associated with colds
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS—Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use
- in children under 3 years of age
- if sore throat is severe, accompanied or followed by a fever, headache,
rash, nausea, or vomiting.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen, or if new symptoms occur.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store below 86°F (30°C).