Chestal Cold & Cough conveniently targets both common cough and cold symptoms.
Chestal Cold & Cough is available in a 6.7 fl oz bottle.
Targets cold symptoms
No known drug interactions
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Take 10 mL± as needed, up to 8 times per day.
Children 6 to 11 years of age:
- Take 5 mL± as needed up to 6 times per day.
Children 3 to 5 years of age:
- Take 5 mL± as needed, up to 3 times per day.
Children under 3 years of age:
- Not recommended.
±Use only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- Dulcamara 5C HPUS – Relieves colds and cough worsened by exposure to damp cold
- Ferrum phosphoricum 9C HPUS – Relieves colds with gradual onset, minor sore throat, and dry, fitful cough
- Hydrastis canadensis 9C HPUS (contains less than 10-19 hydrastine and berberine alkaloids) – Relieves colds and cough associated with runny nose
- Kali bichromicum 9C HPUS (contains less than 10-19 chromium)– Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 9C HPUS – Relieves sneezing attacks
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Citric acid
- Purified water
- Sodium benzoate
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
- severe sore throat that is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sore throat persists for more than 2 days
- cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the seal at base of cap is broken or missing
- contains 4.3 g of sugar per 5 mL
- dispose of 1 year after opening
- contains 0.00004% alcohol
For more information or comments on Chestal Cold & Cough, please contact:
Boiron Information Center
4 Campus Blvd.
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3267
†Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.