SinusCalm is specifically designed to target sinus pain and pressure.*
SinusCalm is available in a box of 60 meltaway tablets.
No known drug interactions
For everyone ages 6 and up
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 2 hours, up to 6 times a day. Decrease frequency with improvement.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Belladonna 3C HPUS (0.8 mg) (contains less than 10-9 mg atropine alkaloids ) – Relieves sinus pain with stuffy nose
- Sanguinaria canadensis 3C HPUS (0.8 mg) (contains less 10-7 mg chelidonine alkaloids) – Relieves sinus pain with runny nose
- Spigelia anthelmia 3C HPUS (0.8 mg) – Relieves sinus pain with postnasal drip
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a fever.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days, worsen or if new symptoms occur. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- store below 86°F (30°C).