ThroatCalm relieves pain associated with minor sore throat and hoarseness.*
ThroatCalm is available in a box of 60 meltaway tablets.
Easy to take
No numbing agents
No known drug interactions
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Ask a doctor.
- Arnica montana 3C HPUS (0.28 mg)– Relieves hoarseness due to overexertion of the vocal cords
- Arum triphyllum 3C HPUS (0.28 mg) – Relieves vocal cord fatigue in speakers and singers
- Belladonna 3C HPUS (0.28 mg) (contains less than 10-8 mg atropine alkaloids) – Relieves red and sore throat
- Bromium 3C HPUS – Relieves swollen and painful tonsils
- Bryonia 3C HPUS – Relieves sore throat with intense thirst
- Mercurius solubilis 4C HPUS (0.28 mg) (contains less than 10-8 mg mercury) – Relieves sore throat with intense salivation
- Phytolacca decandra 3C HPUS (0.28 mg) – Relieves sore throat with pain spreading to the ears
- Pulsatilla 3C HPUS (0.28 mg) – Relieves raw sore throat
- Spongia tosta 3C HPUS (0.28 mg) – Relieves hoarseness with dry throat
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use
- in children under 3 years of age
- if sore throat is severe, accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- store below 86° F (30° C).
For more information or comments on ThroatCalm, please contact:
Boiron Information Center
4 Campus Blvd.
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3267
†Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.