Made with the goodness of honey, Chestal Honey calms all types of common coughs.
This cough syrup can be used day or night to loosen chest congestion and relieve dry cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.*
Chestal Honey is available in a 6.7 fl oz bottle.
Made with premium Acacia honey
No known drug interactions
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Take 10 mL± every 2 hours, up to 8 doses per day.
Children 2 to 11 years of age:
- Take 5 mL± every 2 hours, up to 6 doses per day.
Children under 2 years of age: Not recommended.
±Use only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products.
Active Ingredients** (in each mL)
- Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS (12.4 mg) – Helps loosen thick mucus
- Bryonia 3C HPUS (12.4 mg)(contains less than 10-11 antimony) – Relieves dry and painful cough
- Coccus cacti 3C HPUS (12.4 mg) – Relieves cough associated with a tickling in the throat
- Drosera 3C HPUS (12.4 mg) – Relieves barking cough worse at night
- Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS (12.4 mg)((contains less than 10-5 mg emetine alkaloids) – Relieves cough associated with nausea
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS (12.4 mg) – Relieves wet cough during the day becoming dry at night
- Rumex crispus 6C HPUS (12.4 mg) – Relieves dry cough triggered by cold air
- Spongia tosta 3C HPUS(12.4 mg) – Relieves dry, croupy and barking cough
- Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS (12.4 mg) – Relieves nighttime hacking cough
The letters HPUS indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Citric acid
- Purified water
- Sodium benzoate
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of this product’s ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the seal at base of cap is broken or missing.
- Contains 4.1 g of sugar per 5 mL.
- Contains 0.00007% alcohol.
- Do not store above 77° F (25° C).
- Dispose of 1 year after opening.
For more information or comments on Chestal Honey, please contact:
Boiron Information Center
4 Campus Blvd.
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3267
†Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.